There are many ways you can support Green Synergy. Whether it be with your time, a monetary donation, positive words of encouragement or equipment and materials, we are grateful for every bit of support we receive – thank you!
How you can support us.
We are grateful to all the companies who have already supported us. Please contact us if your company would also like to sponsor us or take part in a volunteering day.
On A Specific Project – To volunteer please get in touch
Become a Trustee – Vacancies are advertised as and when they arise
Apply for a specific volunteering role – Vacancies are advertised as and when they arise
How about making Green Synergy your Community Champion?
Green Synergy has recently registered as a Community Champion with the Lincolnshire Coop. This means that, if you are a member and you would like to help Green Synergy, you can opt to support us and then each time you use your dividend card the Co-op will give us a donation. Please note Community Champions does not in any way effect your own personal member’s dividend.
Send us some positivity
Email or post us a positive thought, quote, picture, photo, prayer or poem… and we will display it in our gallery of positivity for everyone to see and share.
To make Green Synergy your chosen Community Champion simply:
- Go online to www.lincolnshire.coop/communitychampions
- Select ‘Choose your own Community Champion’ - at this stage you can search the list but you will need to sign in to actually select a group
- Login to the members area (you will need your dividend card number, email address and you will be asked to set a password)
- Select ‘Change Community Champion preferences’
- Use the search facility to find Green Synergy, select them and log out
This will take 24 hours to update and from then onwards you will be giving your proportion of Community Champions to Green Synergy. Your till receipt message will change to show Green Synergy’s name. Once you have chosen your own group this will stay the same until you chose a different charity or community group.