This project, supported by LPFT’s Mental Health Promotion Fund, was created to provide an additional and innovative support option for Green Synergy’s beneficiaries and the wider community.
WRAP is a structured personal recovery programme that is used to promote, enable and sustain mental health recovery. As part of Eco WRAP participants can develop their own wellness toolbox with an emphasis on what can be discovered and worked with in nature. The Wellness action plan enables people to experience new tools such as:
- Meditation – including mindfulness
- Stress management techniques
- Managing thinking patterns
- Using medicinal plants safely to support wellbeing
The project includes:
- A Weekly drop-in on Thursdays– for people wanting to step into a safe space, have a ‘cuppa’ with a dose of listening and to find out about Wellness Recovery Action Planning and our other projects that support people experiencing a disturbance of mental health.
- A train the trainer programme. During winter 2020 we will also be offering a Train the Trainer option for those who would like to support others using WRAP.
If you would like to take part in our Eco-WRAP project or know someone who does…
This project is open to anyone who would like to:
- Create or build on personal resource to enable recovery and wellness,
- Develop their own unique Wellness Recovery Action Plan,
- Spend time in a supportive environment.
- Be more mindful of nature and wellness.